Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ornament Party 2009

We went over to Kelly and Jonathan's house last night for the Annual Christmas Ornament Party. We had a great time and I was so excited to see little Caroline again. We decided to leave Caleigh with her Grammy because she is on a really good sleep schedule right now and we knew we would be really late getting home. She didn't sleep so well over there, but I think she had too much attention and was afraid she might miss something. It was nice to have a night out just the two of us and laugh and socialize with friends! Of course, I loved holding a little baby again. I can't even remember Caleigh being that small anymore. Everyone had a great time and thanks to The Perry's for hosting again!

The Happy Family (Julia, Bryan and Caroline)

Brian couldn't get over how small Caroline was!

All of the girls!

No comments: