Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day weekend at home. Brian's flight got in late on Friday night so we didn't do too much over the weekend. I really needed some "me" time so Brian watched Caleigh for several hours on Saturday morning so I could go out and shop and run errands. It was such a nice Valentine's treat! I didn't know what to do with myself! On Sunday, Brian's parents watched Caleigh for a couple of hours so we could go eat sushi at Champa and shop around Brier Creek for a little while. We enjoyed having a meal together without worrying about anything or wondering how Caleigh would act in the restaurant! Since Brian has been in Florida for several weeks, we haven't gotten to spend much time together, so we enjoyed the few hours we had. Caleigh loved her Valentine's Day cards and she even got a few cards at daycare. Her Daddy wasn't too excited about her getting cards from boys at such a young age, but I think it was a sweet gesture!

Our little Valentine!




No comments: