Hey everybody, Caleigh here, just dropping in to say hi and let you know what I’ve been up to lately. I enjoyed a fun weekend with my grandparents last weekend while my Mommy and Daddy were away. I think they were celebrating my Daddy’s birthday and I got to make a special cake for him that was waiting when they got home at Grandma’s. Uncle Matt and Aunt Emily came to celebrate and eat some of the cake too. I also got to go see my Uncle Travis and Aunt Nikki’s new house with Grammy and Grandaddy last weekend. It was a good place to play hide and seek in.
Other than that I’ve just been playing (making messes), reading books and going to school. This week, I have a big trip coming up with Mommy and Grammy to go to Bristol for a double baby shower. It’s going to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment