Thursday, July 25, 2013

Michigan Trip 2013

Caleigh and her Grandma put a little book together outlining our trip to Michigan so I’m going to let Caleigh tell the story in her own words below but we had the BEST time!  Thanks to everyone for making this a great family trip!

“We took our car to Grammy’s house and Granddaddy took it to Grandma’s house and then when we got to Michigan we had ice cream!  We went to Art in the Park and we made a balloon and then we got Caleigh’s face painted and we paid for that.  There was a money machine there.  Aunt Carol got the dolls out from the basement.  We put curlers in their hair. Aunt Carol sweeped the floor.  We all went out to dinner.  Everybody at Aunt Carol’s house celebrated Katie and Caleigh and Mommy’s birthday.  We took Glitzy (bear Caleigh made at Build A Bear) to Michigan so she would not get lonely!  Mommy and Caleigh put the pink suitcase on the plane. Daddy had a black one and the girls has a pink one.  Matt- do you really like chocolate milk? (this is a joke because Uncle Matt really likes the chocolate milk in Michigan).  I like celebrating with all the family.  What fun!  I really like staying with you and I want to see you again.  My wish was for birthday cake and a pony!  We saw a band after we made my glass cupcake plate.  We sat outside and we had pillows on the couch.  We took our Ipad.  We made a rainbow with chalk.  Daddy made a rainbow all by himself. I really like celebrating with you Aunt Carol and I really wish I could come back tomorrow!” (Oh the perspective of a 4 year old)

And, here is a glimpse into our trip with a photo collage!

123456789

131415161718192122232425IMG_1164IMG_1165IMG_1167IMG_1168IMG_1171IMG_1173IMG_1177IMG_1185IMG_1188image[14]image[15]

No comments: